User Data Collection and Collection
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia collects User data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and expediting the process of using the Site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- Create or update a PT account. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, including user name, email address, telephone number, password, address, photo, and others;
- Contacting PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, including through customer service;
- Fill out a survey sent by PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia or on behalf of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia;
- Interact with other Users through message features, product discussions, reviews, ratings, Resolution Center and so on;
- Use the services on the Site, including detailed transaction data, including the type, amount and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction details;
- Fill in payment data when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and/or
- Using features that require access permission on the User's device.
- Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, and so on;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration activities, logins, transactions, and so on;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interactions in using the Site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device data, including the type of device used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language choice, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or mobile network information;
- Data logs (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third party sites or services you use before interacting with the Site.
- Data obtained from other sources, including:
- PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia who helped PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia in developing and providing services on the Site to Users, including payment service providers, logistics or courier partners, site infrastructure, and other partners.
- PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia where Users create or access PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, such as social media services, or sites/applications that use API PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia or those used by PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia;
- Financial service providers (if Users use specific features such as Toppers Partners);
- Marketing service providers;
- Generally available sources.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may combine data obtained from these sources with other data in its possession.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the Site, including for ticket purchases by Users.
- The provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as carrying out internal activities required to provide services on the PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
- Helping Users when communicating with PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, including for:
- Check and resolve User issues;
- Direct User inquiries to appropriate Customer Service personnel to resolve issues; and
- Supervise and improve PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia.
- Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, and others, including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem solving process.
- Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products.
- Inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and others, either through the Site or through other media. PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about the services of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia and its business partners.
- Monitor or investigate suspicious transactions or transactions that are indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
- Under certain circumstances, PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia.
Disclosure of User's Personal Data
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia guarantees that there will be no sale, transfer, distribution or lending of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- It is necessary to disclose User data to partners or other third parties who help PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia in providing services on the Site and processing all forms of User activity on the Site, including processing transactions, payment verification, product delivery, and others.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with the User's agreement to use the services of business partners, including other applications or sites that have integrated APIs or their services, or which business partners PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia has collaborated to deliver a special promotion, contest or service
- There is a need for communication between business partners of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia (such as logistics providers, payments, etc.) with Users in terms of resolving problems and other matters.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
- Users contact PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, communication between Users and PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may be publicly visible.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may share User information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and/or legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place on the User's device that performs the function of saving User preferences and configurations while visiting a site.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, user interests and others, will be used for the development of the Site and the content of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia may use the features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia, including the adjustment and presentation of advertisements to each User based on interests or visit history. If you don't want ads to be shown based on those adjustments, then you can set them through your browser.
User Choice and Transparency
- After the sale and purchase transaction through the marketplace is successful, the Seller and Buyer have the opportunity to provide an assessment and review of each other. This information may be publicly viewable with the User's consent.
- Users can access and change information such as email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through the Settings feature on the Site.
- Users can withdraw from information or notifications in the form of bulletins, reviews, product discussions, private messages, or private messages from Admin sent by PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia through the Settings feature on the Site. PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction descriptions or information related to User accounts.
- To the extent permitted by applicable regulations, the User may contact PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia to withdraw consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this happens, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the Site's services or the services of PT. Jakarta Lingko Indonesia others.
Information Storage and Deletion
- Jakarta Lingko Indonesia will retain information as long as the User's account remains active and can perform deletion in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal regulations.