Q: How to submit an application to join PT JakLingko Indonesia?
A: You can search for suitable job vacancies using our job search engine. You will find how to apply in each detailed job description.
Q: I can't find a suitable job on your website, can I still submit an application?
A: You can send the application form to the employment email address firstname.lastname@example.org as a database. If we need candidates with specific skills in the future, we will contact you.
Q: How long do I wait for a response after submitting my application?
A: You will receive confirmation of the status of your application no later than 14 (fourteen) working days.
Q: Do I need work experience in transportation to work at PT JakLingko Indonesia?
A: It depends on the position you are interested in. Many technical roles require similar work and environment experience, but some require less specific knowledge.
We urge the public to be careful and aware of the fraud mode in the recruitment process on behalf of PT JakLingko Indonesia, and under any circumstances, never ask for money or any payment from job applicants. Important things to note to recognize fraud or fraud attempts related to recruitment:
- PT JakLingko Indonesia will announce official job vacancies only through the Website (https://www.jaklingkoindonesia.co.id), Social Media, social media, print media, or through appointed and authorized recruitment agents.
- If the recruitment process is handled directly by PT JakLingko Indonesia, then any related correspondence will be conducted only through the official email address email@example.com and the email domain jaklingkoindonesia.co.id. We do not use free email services (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail, Rocketmail, or Yahoo) or chat rooms.
- PT JakLingko Indonesia or appointed recruitment agencies carry out all recruitment processes internally.
If you find suspicious recruitment activities on behalf of PT JakLingko Indonesia, please:
- Do not act or respond to recruitment invitations from institutions or individuals, or email addresses other than those mentioned above.
- Do not make any payment or transfer if requested.
- Do not disclose personal or financial data, such as bank accounts, credit card numbers, passwords, etc., to anyone. If you have disclosed such information and become a victim of fraud, please report the incident to law enforcement officials immediately.
- You can report fraud related to recruitment to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching evidence in the form of a recruitment invitation.