We urge the public to be careful and be aware of the fraud mode in the recruitment process of prospective workers on behalf of PT JakLingko Indonesia, under any circumstances, never ask for money or any payment from job applicants.
Important things that need to be considered to identify fraud or fraudulent attempts related to recruitment:
- PT JakLingko Indonesia will announce any official job vacancies only through the Website (https://www.jaklingkoindonesia.co.id), Social Media, social media, print media or through a designated and legitimate recruitment agency.
- If the recruitment process is handled directly by PT JakLingko Indonesia, then any related correspondence will only be made through the official email address email@example.com and / or through the email domain jaklingkoindonesia.co.id. We do not use free email services (eg Gmail, Hotmail, Rocketmail or Yahoo) or chat rooms.
- The entire recruitment process is carried out internally by PT JakLingko Indonesia or an appointed recruitment agent.
If you come across suspicious recruitment activities on behalf of PT JakLingko Indonesia, please:
- Do not act or respond to recruitment invitations from institutions or individuals or email addresses other than those listed above.
- Do not make any payments or transfers if requested.
- Do not share personal or financial data, such as bank accounts, credit card numbers, passwords, etc. to anyone. If you have disclosed this information and are a victim of fraud, please immediately report the incident to law enforcement officials.
- You can submit fraud related to recruitment to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching evidence in the form of a recruitment invitation.